Friday 9 March 2012

Stuff Fair, Plymouth...


I was asked if I would have a table at the Illustration Stuff Fair next Thursday evening and Friday day, at Plymouth College of Art.  So that is what I have been working on for the past few weeks; getting all my stock ready and sewing like crazy!

If you are in the area or are already local, pop on by and say hello.  All Feelings will be one price on the day, so it's a chance to pick up a show only deal and the current Feelings will be joined by a new release, available frist at the show.  I am hoping to take a few limited editions and some promo packs too ;)

I have set up a Facebook event for this and it's open to everyone, so please do feel free to invite your friends and family.  Here is the link to the Facebook event : http://www.facebook.com/events/204317269676242/

No comments:

Post a Comment