Wednesday 24 October 2012

Pillows...

I was sent a photo of one of my pillows that has arrived at its new home today.  I'm so pleased with how they turned out! Us artists won't actually know how many we have each sold until the end of the week when the competition to be in the top four most popular finishes, so if you have purchased one I would love to see a photo of it in it's new home.  Take a quick snap and send to tayloredcuriosities@hotmail.co.uk

If you haven't got one yet and would like one, you can buy them here http://ohhdeer.com/big-ideas-start-little-seeds-2 and just generally like, tweet and spread the word.  The top four that get the most shares, likes and buys will stay on as permanent products in the Ohh Deer shop.  Thank you to each of you who supports my design in this!


© Penny Taylor. All Rights Reserved. Not to be replicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment